Wrong About Soft Toothbrushes: Pearlie White BrushCare Slim Review

For years, I was a total sceptic. I always chose medium or normal toothbrush bristles, firmly believing that soft bristles would be way too weak to clean my teeth properly. Even when advertisements bombarded me to switch, I didn't budge.

 Looking back, that was a huge mistake. When I used a normal toothbrush, I would frequently cause bleeding and intense discomfort to my gums. I was literally scrubbing my mouth too hard. Knowing what I know how, I really wish that I had made the switch to soft toothbrushes a long, long time ago!

My mind finally changed after reading a report regarding sensitive teeth. It turns out that my friend who is a dental hygienists constantly see patients who have literally scrubbed their teeth into a state of permanent sensitivity by using hard bristles. [1, 2]
So, when the Pearlie White BrushCare Slim Soft Toothbrush went on sale, I decided to take my first tentative step. The sceptic in me really didn't think it would make a big difference.
Well, haha. I was completely wrong.

🪥 Small Bristles, Big Cleaning Power [1]
The Pearlie White BrushCare Slim has these microfine, dual-level soft bristles. I quickly discovered that they don't just clean the surface—they actually reach deep and pull food out from right between your teeth. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
I put this to the ultimate test. I absolutely love eating peanut butter and figs (as you can see in my photo!) but they are notorious for getting sticky between my teeth. You know what? This soft brush gets it all out effortlessly without punishing my gums. [1, 2, 3] I've used up all the toothbrushes cause you're supposed to change them every 3 months, sweet!


🍦 The Ultimate Reward: Ice Cream!
Because I stuck with these soft bristles, my tooth enamel is finally protected. The biggest, most pleasant surprise? I can enjoy eating and biting into ice cream again! My teeth can handle switching between hot and cold beverages without feeling an intense, stinging shock that turns my whole face curly. [1
💡 Bonus Tip: The Ultimate Sensitive Teeth Routine
If you want to see real, lasting improvements for your teeth and gums, just changing your toothbrush isn't enough. You should pair the right toothbrush with a high-quality sensitive toothpaste like Sensodyne or Systema. They work hand-in-hand to rebuild your enamel shield.
👉 Want to find the perfect toothpaste match? You can read my full, honest breakdown here: 
My Personal Review of Systema Toothpaste.

  • My Rating: 4/5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • How My Teeth Felt Before: Sensitive to Cold / Food Trapped Easily
  • How My Teeth Felt After: Can bite into ice-creams, switch between hot and cold food!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OZIO Royal Jelly Mocchiri Gel Solved My Dry Skincare Routine